By using Wall Display’s services, you acknowledge that you have both read and agreed to be bound by the following terms:
Content Provided by You
- Wall Display and its representatives are not responsible for monitoring the content that you provide at any point.
- You agree to not make use of any content that contains or portrays anything unlawful, obscene, threatening or otherwise objectionable.
- You acknowledge that Wall Display provides prints and gift products for novelty purposes only, and that you are responsible for following all legal standards, rules and regulations that apply to your content when applicable.
You accept responsibility for the files and design of your order and acknowledge that items ordered without a Design check are automatically moved into Production without a Design check. This means we do not check for aspects such as:
- Resolution at print size
- Composition, cropping, location of logos, watermarks and text
- Contrast, hue, saturation, brightness
- File type uploaded
- The correct submission of black and white images
It is your responsibility to check the following:
- Images uploaded need to be a minimum resolution of 150dpi, and possibly more, depending on the size product ordered. It is your responsibility to check resolution at the printed size to ensure a clear, crisp print. This includes the ISO of images and its effects on the final printed product
Image colour, composition, lighting, location of text and watermarks
- The composition, colour, lighting and location of your image, text and logos on the final product. It is your responsibility as a customer to ensure you are happy with the above.
- Images appear brighter on backlit devices, so it’s important to ensure your image is bright enough for printing.
- Every possible effort will be made to ensure the fidelity of the colours in your order. However, you acknowledge that colour variations between your screen and ours exist. As such, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee that the colours on your screen will be identical to those on the finished product.
Our system only accepts files up to 1000MB in size.
The files you upload are stored on our secure servers and may remain there for back-up purposes in case you need a reprint or your piece is damaged in shipment. If you want us to permanently delete your images from our server please let us know when you place your order and we will gladly comply. Otherwise files may be deleted off our server every three months without any notification. Make sure you back up your images.
We will never use, sell, promote, or print any of your images without you prior written consent – it’s your work and it can’t be used in any way without your permission.
Free PRO design service
Our Free PRO Design service offers the following
Image resolution and ISO check at the chosen size and recommendations if smaller size required
- Brightness and contrast check
- Basic colour balance check
- Wrap and bleed check to ensure important parts of your image are not cut off
- Removal of red eye, dust and hair particles if required
- Basic image manipulation – straighten, placement and cropping if required
- Conversion of CMYK files to sRGB
- Ensure black and white images are presented as Grey Scale
Every possible effort will be made to ensure the fidelity of the colours in your order. However, you acknowledge that colour variations between your screen and ours exist. As such, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee that the colours on your screen will be identical to those on the finished product.
Printing Materials and size information
- It is incumbent upon the customer to appropriately research the materials upon which their images will be printed.
- Wall Display cannot be held responsible if the customer expects something different from the materials that we have described on our website.
- All products manufactured in Dubai - UAE are printed in CM
- You the customer acknowledge that size deviations can exist due to the nature of material used. For example, timber and canvas materials are flexible products.
Order Processing and communication
- After your order is submitted, please allow up to 3 days for production. Should we have any inquiries, your timely response will be necessary for fulfilling your order in an appropriate time frame.
- Should we raise any concerns about the image submitted, you the customer acknowledge that the order may not be delivered within 3- 4 business days as stipulated on our web site
- You the customer also acknowledge that Wall Display is an online business and that a large part of our communication is done via email. You the customer acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any delays if you fail to check your emails. This includes your spam folder.
- You the customer acknowledge that we are not responsible if you experience issues with your email provider thus resulting in delays to the processing of your order.
Alterations to Product or quantity of your Order
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to review and double-check your order before submitting it.
- We are not able to alter the product or quantity of an order, once placed by yourself.
- You may request an order cancellation if your order has not entered production phase.
From time to time we do make slight changes to product specifications. If you are trying to match a new order with an old order, please check with our Customer Service Team to make sure we can accommodate this requirement. We do not offer compensation if you attempt to product match and do not discuss your requirements with us first.
Alterations to delivery address
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to enter the correct delivery details upon placing your order.
- If you require a delivery address update, we will endeavour to do this for you, if the order has not yet shipped.
- We are unable to change the delivery address once an order has been shipped, and at this stage it becomes the responsibility of the customer to ensure they receive the order or place a new order.
- Wall Display cannot be held liable if you the customer omit any important information from the delivery address, resulting in the order being returned to us. If the order is returned to us due to customer error, you may be charged an additional delivery fee to reship your order.
Cancellation of your order
- Due to our fast turnaround time, we are unable to cancel orders once they have entered production / printing stage.
- If you request an order cancellation before your order has entered production/printing stage, we will happily cancel it and process a store credit.
Delivery time frames
99% of our orders are shipped within 2-3 business days. This timeframe can be impacted by a number of factors:
- Late payment or payment denied
- Orders being put on hold due to an image issue being detected eg: low resolution
- Response time from you the customer when we request an updated image
- Some products require a longer period of time in the production phase due to materials selected
- Delivery location.
- Delay or issue with Production
- Delay or issue with our Shipping partners
We do not offer compensation if your order arrives after 10 business days
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee covers material defects only. Please be advised this does not mean we will offer a replacement if you for example decide you do not like the print. We are not responsible for the images you upload, nor where you decide to hang your artwork. For example, if you upload a dark image and hang it in a dark room, our guarantee will not apply.